HSQLDB Database Query Tool Features
The HSQLDB / HyperSQL database query tool features provided by RazorSQL include a custom HSQLDB database browser tailored to HSQLDB / HyperSQL, an SQL editor with HSQLDB specific features and syntax highlighting, custom HSQLDB visual tools, and HSQLDB specific database administration tools. Listed below are more details on these features.
- A HSQLDB create table tool that generates HSQLDB specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, default values, identity, identity start, identity increment, and the ability to add check constraints.
- HSQLDB Database Backup Tools for backing up entire HSQLDB schemas or single HSQLDB tables.
- A HSQLDB create view tool that generates the SQL for creating HSQLDB views
- A HSQLDB create index tool that generates the SQL for creating HSQLDB indexes and includes elements such as index name, uniqueness, and columns
- A HSQLDB create sequence tool that generates the SQL for creating HSQLDB sequences
- A HSQLDB create schema tool that generates the DDL for creating HSQLDB schemas
- A HSQLDB alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter HSQLDB tables with such options as add column, add primary key, add foreign key, add constraint, rename table, rename column, drop column, and drop constraint
- A HSQLDB alter view tool for generating the SQL to alter HSQLDB views
- SQL Drop Tools for dropping tables, views, indexes, and sequences for HSQLDB
- A visual edit table tool for visually editing HSQLDB tables in a spreadsheet format
- HSQLDB Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database
- An HSQLDB SQL Explain Plan tool
- A Generate DDL Tool for HSQLDB for generating HSQLDB table, view, and index DDL.
- Displays information in a tree format for databases, schemas, tables, views, system tables, functions, sequences, users, and indexes
- Displays HSQLDB table information such as column name, column type, column length, column nullability, and primary and foreign key information
- Easily view table contents or database object information via the View Contents and Show Info context menu options
Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PHP, HTML, XML, Java, and more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed width files.
Export data in various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, text, HTML, XML, and SQL insert statements.
Edit tables in a spreadsheet format with support for finding and replacing data, automatic generation of SQL, and support for editing multi-line data.
Easily build select, insert, delete, and update SQL queries. Build multi-table joins.
Convert database tables from HSQLDB to other database types and from other database types to HSQLDB.
Below is a screen shot of the RazorSQL HSQLDB GUI Tool