Firebird Database Query Tool Features
The Firebird database query tool features provided by RazorSQL include a custom Firebird database browser tailored to Firebird, an SQL editor with Firebird specific features and syntax highlighting, custom Firebird visual tools, and Firebird specific database administration tools. Listed below are more details on these features.
- A Firebird create table tool that generates Firebird specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, default values, and the ability to add check constraints.
- Firebird Database Backup Tools for backing up entire Firebird databases or single Firebird tables.
- A Firebird create view tool that generates the SQL for creating Firebird views
- A Firebird create index tool that generates the SQL for creating Firebird indexes and includes elements such as index name, uniqueness, and columns
- A Firebird create sequence tool for generating the SQL to create Firebird sequences
- A Firebird create procedure tool for generating the SQL to create Firebird procedures
- A Firebird create trigger tool for generating the SQL to create Firebird triggers
- A Firebird alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter Firebird tables with such options as add column, add primary key, add foreign key, add constraint, rename column, drop column, and drop constraint
- An Firebird alter view tool for generating the SQL to alter Firebird views
- SQL Drop Tools for dropping tables, views, indexes, sequences, procedures, and triggers for Firebird
- A visual edit table tool for visually editing Firebird tables in a spreadsheet format
- Tools for editing procedures and triggers for Firebird.
- Firebird Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database
- A Generate DDL Tool for Firebird for generating Firebird table, view, and index DDL.
- Displays information in a tree format for databases, tables, views, system tables, procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, sequences, and users
- Displays Firebird table information such as column name, column type, column length, column nullability, and primary and foreign key information
- Easily view table contents or database object information via the View Contents and Show Info context menu options
Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PHP, HTML, XML, Java, and more.
Import data from various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, and fixed width files.
Export data in various formats such as delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, text, HTML, XML, and SQL insert statements.
Edit tables in a spreadsheet format with support for finding and replacing data, automatic generation of SQL, and support for editing multi-line data.
Easily build select, insert, delete, and update SQL queries. Build multi-table joins.
Convert database tables from Firebird to other database types such as MySQL, Oracle, DB2, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Redshift, MS SQL Server / SQL Azure, MS Access, HSQLDB, and H2.