CockroachDB GUI Tool Features
RazorSQL is a database GUI tool, SQL editor, and database browser that supports over 50 databases including CockroachDB. RazorSQL provides a custom CockroachDB database browser tailored to CockroachDB, a CockroachDB SQL editor with CockroachDB specific features and syntax highlighting, custom CockRoachDB GUI tools, and CockroachDB specific database administration tools. Listed below are more details on these features.
CockroachDB GUI Tools
- A GUI CockroachDB create table tool that generates CockroachDB specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, default values, and the ability to add check constraints.
- CockroachDB Database Backup Tools for backing up entire PostgreSQL schemas or single CockroachDB tables.
- A CockroachDB create view tool that generates the SQL for creating views
- A CockroachDB create index tool that generates the SQL for creating indexes and includes elements such as index name, uniqueness, and columns
- A CockroachDB create function tool for generating the SQL to create CockroachDB functions
- A CockroachDB create trigger tool for generating the SQL to create triggers
- A CockroachDB alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter tables with such options as add column, add primary key, add foreign key, add constraint, rename table, rename column, drop column, drop primary key, drop foreign key, and drop constraint
- SQL Drop Tools for dropping CockroachDB tables, views, indexes, functions, and triggers
- A visual edit table tool for visually editing CockroachDB tables in a spreadsheet format
- CockroachDB Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database
- A CockroachDB SQL Explain Plan tool
- A Generate DDL Tool for CockroachDB for generating CockroachDB table, view, and index DDL.
- Displays information in a tree format for schemas, tables, views, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, users, and roles
- Displays CockroachDB table information such as column name, column type, column length, column nullability, and primary and foreign key information
- Easily view table contents or database object information via the View Contents and Show Info context menu options
Edit SQL scripts. Run SQL queries. Auto column and auto table lookup. Supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PHP, HTML, XML, Java, and more.
Below is a screen shot of the RazorSQL CockroachDB Database Client: