MongoDB Export Tool
The MongoDB export tool provided by RazorSQL allows users to export data from MongoDB collections in the following formats:
- JSON Insert Statements - The MongoDB export tool will format the collection data in JSON insert syntax.
- JSON Documents - The export tool will format each row of the collection in JSON document syntax.
- Excel Spreadsheets - The MongoDB export tool can write data from XLS files / Excel spreadsheets.
- XML - the export tool can generate XML output using the attribute names and data contained in the collection.
- HTML - the export tool can generate HTML output using HTML tables using the attribute names and data contained in the MongoDB collection.
- Delimited files such as CSV - The export tool can separte the data using delimiters such as commas, tabs, spaces, or other delimiters of the users choosing.
- Formatted Text - The MongoDB export tool can write the data to a text file with formatting to pad any values so that all attributes of data line up correctly.
The MongoDB database export tool allows users to export one collection at a time, or to export all collections or a selection of collections in a given MongoDB database. If exporting multiple collections, the export tool allows the user to specify whether to save all of the exported data to a single file, or to create a new file for each MongoDB collection.
RazorSQL also offers many other MongoDB tools such as a MongoDB database browser, a MongoDB query builder, and much more. See the main MongoDB Features Page for more information.