InterBase Visual and GUI Tools
RazorSQL provides InterBase visual and GUI tools for easily querying, browsing, editing, and managing InterBase databases. See below for more information.
- A create table tool that generates InterBase specific create table SQL that includes such elements as column names, column types, column lengths or precisions, column scales, nullability, unique constraints, and default values.
- A create view tool that generates the SQL for creating InterBase views
- An alter table tool for generating the SQL to alter InterBase tables with such options as add column, add primary key, add foreign key, and more.
- SQL Drop Tools for dropping tables and
- A visual edit table tool for visually editing InterBase tables in a spreadsheet format
- Import and Export tools for importing data into tables, or exporting data from single tables or all tables in a database
- A Generate DDL Tool for InterBase for generating InterBase table, view, and index DDL.
- An InterBase create index tool that generates the SQL for creating InterBase indexes and includes elements such as index name, uniqueness, and columns
- A InterBase create sequence tool for generating the SQL to create InterBase sequences
- An InterBase create procedure tool for generating the SQL to create InterBase procedures
- An InterBase create trigger tool for generating the SQL to create InterBase triggers
For more information about InterBase features provided by RazorSQL, see the InterBase Features page.